RepRules
Welcome to RepRulez, a server rising to be the best!! Login to get access to our activities. And if you haven't registered already, Register NOW!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RepRules
Welcome to RepRulez, a server rising to be the best!! Login to get access to our activities. And if you haven't registered already, Register NOW!!
RepRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application form from ___HotGhost

2 posters

Go down

Application form from ___HotGhost Empty Application form from ___HotGhost

Post by ___HotGhost Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:45 am

Application form for Promotion

Name - ___HotGhost
Faction - Shadow

Hello my name is ___HotGhost and I am new to minecraft but i have gotten used to it and made plenty of castles...... I would like to be a server helper becouse i can fly, and make lots of things much easier, and if possible may i have the ability to become creative mode to build many things please .I would also like to be promoted so that i can make this server a better and more interesting server.
I would really like to fill this server with interesting landmarks and places. Moreover, I would like to become a staff member so that i can help out more.
I hope my application form is approved so that i can convey the following tasks above with my team (Shadow Faction) cheers cheers Thank you!!!!!

___HotGhost

Back to top Go down

Application form from ___HotGhost Empty Re: Application form from ___HotGhost

Post by cecemetro Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:09 am

U posted in the wrong place. Go to Official Repruels forums> Server Applications. And repost ur application
And Click "Post REPLY"
cecemetro
cecemetro
[Owner]
[Owner]

https://reprulez.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down