RepRules
Welcome to RepRulez, a server rising to be the best!! Login to get access to our activities. And if you haven't registered already, Register NOW!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RepRules
Welcome to RepRulez, a server rising to be the best!! Login to get access to our activities. And if you haven't registered already, Register NOW!!
RepRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Offical Reprulez Staff!!

Go down

Your Offical Reprulez Staff!! Empty Your Offical Reprulez Staff!!

Post by cecemetro Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:26 pm

To prevent further asking of becoming OP we are now announcer your Staff of our awesome server.

The Owners of the server

Brian_Nicholas
cecemetro

The ADMIN's of our server

IceHero_Paladin
NeonWanderer
SwaginMCraft
awesomenessX_X
mrraimundo

The MOD's of our server

Ruifengtay
Xalpt
GunHead08
pixel_girl
cjeffrey22

The Assistants of our server

Lonely_4_Ever
vayne7718
MaryQueen12
___HotGhost
MarkHD123

The Rules for all Officers of our server are:
1. Only OWNERS, are allowed to permit someone a temporary game-mode who isn't ADMIN or Above.
2. Do not ban people unless you have a good reason. (They are greifers, Use over-excessive Cursing, Advertising, etc)
3. Do not use /tpall!! I cant stress this rule enough.
4. Do not unlock a chest unless it is by request or it is in a place that is not supposed to be there.
5. Make sure to help everyone who gets on our server.

If any of the rules are not followed or if any person reports any of the staff on the forums with the proper proof, you will be demoted!! And if your offense is Major, u will be demoted to just a member. And afterwards, IPBAN!! If this happens we will hold another application for the empty position. Our Staff is supposed to be distinguished members or our server. They are bright, mature and know how to handle a situation. I hope the decision that Me, Brian, and proin have made are good and we will have no problems in the future.
cecemetro
cecemetro
[Owner]
[Owner]

https://reprulez.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down