RepRules
Welcome to RepRulez, a server rising to be the best!! Login to get access to our activities. And if you haven't registered already, Register NOW!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RepRules
Welcome to RepRulez, a server rising to be the best!! Login to get access to our activities. And if you haven't registered already, Register NOW!!
RepRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proin is Leaving O no!! (Who Cares)

2 posters

Go down

Proin is Leaving O no!! (Who Cares) Empty Proin is Leaving O no!! (Who Cares)

Post by proin08 Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:45 am

Best of luck so called owners i am quitting the server u r no more my frends and brian u too i thought u were clever enough to open a server but came out being fag and i know u will regret . bye and i demote that bitch cause she was givimg stuffs from creative i temp ban that guy for 10min then she unbanned saying that she is owner and she can do anything. i dont really care about u brian u handle the server urself now.

proin08

Back to top Go down

Proin is Leaving O no!! (Who Cares) Empty Re: Proin is Leaving O no!! (Who Cares)

Post by cecemetro Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:48 am

Listen you piece of garbage, you overstepped your boundaries and i will never forgive you for your actions. And i never gave items from creative, i made stuff so that i can tear down and help them build, your an asshole who is trying to justify his actions. Leave and never come back. I banned you both ip and regular ban. Matter of fact i am banning your pathetic behind from the forums. You betrayed the people who trusted you to protect this server and was extremely over-dramatic even if i was in the wrong. U demoted me all the way to Newbie and even banned me!! How dare u act like you have the right to do something like that. DONT EVER COME BACK! And banned for 10min, my butt, u banned him! no temporary time. And you had friends, but u decided to betray them with your actions!! This is your fault not ours.
cecemetro
cecemetro
[Owner]
[Owner]

https://reprulez.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down