RepRules
Welcome to RepRulez, a server rising to be the best!! Login to get access to our activities. And if you haven't registered already, Register NOW!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RepRules
Welcome to RepRulez, a server rising to be the best!! Login to get access to our activities. And if you haven't registered already, Register NOW!!
RepRules
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NeonWanderer- Griefing Steve Pixel Art -proin08

3 posters

Go down

NeonWanderer- Griefing Steve Pixel Art -proin08 Empty NeonWanderer- Griefing Steve Pixel Art -proin08

Post by NeonWanderer Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:21 pm

In-game name: NeonWanderer.
Date Last Active: 9:09, December 7, 2012 In Philippines.
Today's Date: 9:17, December 7, 2012 In Philippines.
Ban Message: Griefing really why didnt u answer me? post in threads the reason to get unbann.
Apology: I didn't mean to grief the Steve pixel art i just wanna improved it because i want to make the spawn looked pretty.
I'm gonna make Steve to a real pixel art and holding a sword, and oh GunHead08 got banned for using multiple account i used Joshua's account so i can explain of what i did to Steve.
Proin08 sorry i didnt answer your question because..... Bulldozer job spammed me Exclamation

-NeonWanderer
NeonWanderer
NeonWanderer
[Admin]
[Admin]

Back to top Go down

NeonWanderer- Griefing Steve Pixel Art -proin08 Empty Re: NeonWanderer- Griefing Steve Pixel Art -proin08

Post by cecemetro Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:30 am

Only pronin can unban you, hopefully, he will get on and decide your fate
cecemetro
cecemetro
[Owner]
[Owner]

https://reprulez.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NeonWanderer- Griefing Steve Pixel Art -proin08 Empty reply

Post by proin08 Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:20 am

Hmmm I'm really srry. Neon I thought u were griefing and not answering me. Well first I need to remove that shit bull dozer thing and u should be unbanned by now. But ill still do it. My mistake. sorry Razz

proin08

Back to top Go down

NeonWanderer- Griefing Steve Pixel Art -proin08 Empty Re: NeonWanderer- Griefing Steve Pixel Art -proin08

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down